Showing 41–61 of 61 results
- White Beans : White beans are used in the industry to make cassoulet
- Mogette beans : are white beans native to the French department of Vendée in the region of Pays de la Loire.
- Tarbais bean : is a local variety of French beans. It is emblematic of the French region Hautes-Pyrénées. Certified by Le Label Rouge and IGP, its specificity is ensured by rigorous specifications.
- Large White Kidney Beans : usually used in cassoulet.
- Madagascar Lima Bean : flat and large bean cultivated in Madagascar.
- Navy Beans : small and round beans.
- Cranberry Beans, Borloti, Pintas, Barbunuas : bean produced in America, South Africa and China.
- Light Red Kidney Beans : related to dark red kidney beans because its skin stays pink while being cooked. It is veined and has a floury-texture.
- Dark Red Kidney Beans : average size, its color varies from light red to dark red. It has a smooth and pronounced texture. Mostly consumed by Africans and in South America.
- Black turtled Beans : average size, black and shaped like an oval. It has a sweet savor. It is the most consumed one in America. In Mexico, it is used in meals, soups and salads.
- Black eyes Beans : beige with black eye. It is lightly smoked.
- Green flageolet : small and flat, green with a subtle flavor. It is a French specialty.
Packaging: 500g, 1kg, 5kg and 10kg.
- Green lentil : from France and Canada.
- “Du Puy” Green lentils : variety of lentils cultivated in Haute-Loire in France, and profits of an AOP (protected designation of Origin) since 1996. The first vegetable AOP.
- Eston or Laird lentils : are the biggest, the lightest and thickest of lentils. Principally used in oriental cuisine.
- Whole red lentils,
- Football lentils : whole and unshelled.
- Red Split lentils : are husked. Their cooking process is faster than the other varieties. Principally used in Indian or Turkish cuisine. Their flavor is slightly spicy.
- Beluga lentils : naturally black, those small lentils owe their name to the resemblance with caviar beluga once cooked.
Packaging: 1, 5 and 25kg.
Jasmine rice PERLE D’ASIE Cambodia
We offer 3 different qualities of jasmine rice from Cambodia :
- PERLE D’ASIE orange : long rice with a quality close to the Jasmine Rice from Thailand. We re-manufacture it in order to ensure the best quality. Packaging: 5 and 20 kg
- PERLE D’ASIE purple : a quality specially adapted to a rice cooker. Packaging: 5 and 20kg
- PERLE D’ASIE blue : an attractive price for a quality jasmine rice. Packaging: 1, 5 and 20kg.
Broken jasmine rice PERLE D’ASIE from Cambodia
The broken rice is a fragment of calibrated rice. It is obtained during the rice’s milling. Depending on its size, it is broken one, two or three times. We rigorously choose our broken rice in order to ensure a homogeneous product.
Each size of broken rice allows different use and recipe.
- Broken jasmine rice extra super (broken one time)
- Broken rice super N°1 (broken two times)
Packaging: 5 and 20kg.
Basmati rice ELEPHANT
In 1982, Haudecoeur was the first French manufacturer to import basmati rice in France.
The Basmati rice comes from traditional cultures located in the North of India and Pakistan. It owes its savory to the Himalaya’s waters. Indians qualify it as the “King of Rice”. In Indi, its name means “the perfumed”.
Origin : India/Pakistan
Packaging: 1, 5 and 20kg.
Basmati rice PREMIUM
Riz du Monde has chosen the best quality of rice in India : the TRADITIONAL Quality long Basmati rice. More perfumed and thinner than classical Basmati rice, rigorous amateurs will be satisfied. Compared to the other varieties of rice, his lengthening is superior. After being cooked, its length and aroma will surprise you.
- BASMATI Rice TILDA : Called the “Prince of Rice”, this pure Basmati rice comes from the foothills of the Himalaya where grains are selected by Tilda’s experts for their purity. The Basmati, with its soft texture, its aroma and its exquisite savory, harmoniously goes along with all your meals. Packaging : 1, 2, 5 and 20kg
- JASMINE rice TILDA : Naturally perfumed and known as “Thaï Jasmine”, its cooking requires less water and is faster than other rice. Packaging : 1, 5 and 10kg
- BROKEN Basmati rice TILDA : Tilda Broken Basmati Rice is particularly appreciated by South Indian consumers. They are widely used for culinary preparations such as Idli or Dosai. Packaging: 20kg
Parboiled Rice is one of the most consumed rice in France, indeed it allows to preserve firm and detached grains after cooking. Packaging: 1, 5 and 25kg. We also offer a mix of parboiled rice and wild rice. Packaging: 5kg
We can realize any type of rice, cereals and vegetables mix.
- Round rice : Round rice is a tender rice which, with its generous taste and melting texture, is perfect for deserts. Packaging: 1, 5 and 25 kg.
- Sushi rice Japonica : Sushi rice Japonica is a tender rice which, once cooked, sticks in order to be eaten with chopsticks. It allows you to prepare authentic sushis and makis in the pure Japanese tradition. Packaging: 1 and 10kg.
- Arborio’s rice for Risotto : Arborio rice is Italian. It is cultivated in the lands of Pô, in Lombardy. Its characteristics are to stay firm during the cooking and to absorb the flavor of foods it is cooked with. This makes it an essential ingredient in the preparation of Risotto and paella. Packaging: 1kg.
- Indica white rice : The Indica white rice is cultivated in the whole world. It responds to any consumers’ expectations. Packaging: 5 and 20kg.
- Surinam rice : Surinam rice owes its fame to the length and thinness of its grain. Imported from South America, it is appreciated by experts. Packaging: 1, 5 and 25kg.
- Cargo rice : also called brown rice, cargo rice is a husked and beige rice, obtained from the paddy rice after taking out its external envelop. Packaging 1 and 25kg.
- Paddy rice : rice as we harvest it, unhusked from its envelop. Usually, 1 kg of paddy rice makes 750 g of cargo rice and 600 g of white rice. It can’t be eaten as it is, except by some animals. Packaging : 25kg.
- Red Rice : cultivated in Camargue, Italy and Thailand. This variety of rice is naturally red. It can be commercialized either alone or in a mix. Packaging: 1 and 25kg.
- Wild Rice USA : grass with black and lengthened grains. It belongs to the Zizania species, improperly called rice. It comes from the Great Lakes region in North America. It is usually mixed with other rice. Its cooking time is 20 minutes. Packaging : 1, 5 and 25kg.
- Black rice : also called “forbidden rice” since it was dedicated to the Emperor of China. Its use were forbidden to his subjects. Its cooking time is 20 – 25 minutes. Packaging: 1 and 25kg.
Teas and infusions
- African infusions RACINES 25 bags : Those infusions are traditionally consumed in Africa. We offer 4 flavors : Kinkéliba (West-African bush), Ginger, Citronella (brings relaxation), Bissap (herbaceous plant that grows in tropical environment).
- Slimming tisane DOCTEUR ERNEST’S : made from plants. This tisane help weight loss, eliminate organic waste and facilitate intestinal transit.
- RICHTER’S tisane : with a nice taste, this tisane helps the elimination of organic waste and facilitate a balanced and homogeneous activity for the organism.
- Red palm oil 75 cl : 100% red palm oil, made from palm nut. Brings savory in traditional meals.
- Palmnut concentrate 400 g and 800 g : is a natural pulp juice. Fruits are sorted, washed, blanched, pitted and finally pressed. It accompanies perfectly traditional African meals.
- Coconut milk 400 g : is used in Africa, Caribbean or Asia to bring out the flavor into salted or sweetened dishes. Easy to use, it is used in many African recipes.
- Condensed sugar free milk 410g : can be used in tea, coffee, cereal flakes, desserts, ready-cooked dishes, but also fruits or as a milky drink diluted in some hot water.