Jasmine rice LOTUS
The Lotus rice owes its taste to its land of origin. It is harvest in the North-East of Thailand, this guaranties the Hom Mali’s best quality. The Lotus Rice has been elected world’s best jasmine rice during the International Conference of Rice in 2010.
Origin : Thailand
Packaging : 1, 5, 10 and 25kg
Bulgur and other wheats
- Bulgur : It means cracked wheat. Thin, it is mostly used for traditional recipes such as tabbouleh or the Lebanese “kebbe”. Thick bulgur is used as a side meal. Its shelf life is long lasting. Packaging : 1, 5 and 25kg.
- Corn gruel “Dzedzaz” : is a grain which have been unshelled. Very soft, its after cooking texture reminds of risotto’s, slightly creamy. Packaging : 1 and 25kg.
- Whole grain “Hadig” : the grain’s exterior envelop is removed which gives it a firm texture and slight savor of hazelnut. The preparation is the same as the rice. Packaging : 1kg.
Saf yeast : is specially conceived in bread preparation. It can be perfectly mixed with Samia extra-thin semolina 5 kg also used in bakery preparation.
Packaging : 125g and 500g.
Instant red yeast Saf : is specially conceived in bread preparation without rehydratation need. It is a successful dry yeast used by bakers of the world.
Packaging : 125g.
- Roasted and salted corn : essentially consumed as a snack
- Roasted and salted pistachios : fruit from the pistachio tree. Consumed as a snack.
- Roasted and salted cashew nuts : consumed as a snack
- Cashew nuts : often used in several cuisines (Arabic, Indian, Asian, and others)
- Broken cashew nuts
- Roasted and salted pumpkin seeds : consumed as snacking at anytime during the day (especially for kids)
- Rice crackers : from puffed rice, consumed as an appetizer.
- Roasted and salted sunflower seeds : consumed as snack around the Mediterranean basin. Also excellent in salads, vegetables, cakes and yoghurts.
- Walnuts half : fruit of the walnut tree, the fruit comes in half after breaking the shell. Can be used in making pastries or consumed as snack.
- Macadamia nuts
- Roasted and salted blanched peanuts : eat as a snack, also used in Asian and African cuisine.
- Peanuts powder : with skin, used in African cuisine
- Blanched and shelled peanuts
- Unshelled peanuts
- Roasted and shelled peanuts : often used in Asian cuisine, fried in wok to add flavor to vegetables or chicken but also crushed in butter in order to make sauces.
- Caramelized peanuts : sugar coated round peanut
Most of our peanuts are in 500g, 1, 5 and 25kg.
Do not hesitate to contact us to know the whole range.