Jasmine rice LOTUS
The Lotus rice owes its taste to its land of origin. It is harvest in the North-East of Thailand, this guaranties the Hom Mali’s best quality. The Lotus Rice has been elected world’s best jasmine rice during the International Conference of Rice in 2010.
Origin : Thailand
Packaging : 1, 5, 10 and 25kg
- BASMATI Rice TILDA : Called the “Prince of Rice”, this pure Basmati rice comes from the foothills of the Himalaya where grains are selected by Tilda’s experts for their purity. The Basmati, with its soft texture, its aroma and its exquisite savory, harmoniously goes along with all your meals. Packaging : 1, 2, 5 and 20kg
- JASMINE rice TILDA : Naturally perfumed and known as “Thaï Jasmine”, its cooking requires less water and is faster than other rice. Packaging : 1, 5 and 10kg
- BROKEN Basmati rice TILDA : Tilda Broken Basmati Rice is particularly appreciated by South Indian consumers. They are widely used for culinary preparations such as Idli or Dosai. Packaging: 20kg
- Roasted and salted corn : essentially consumed as a snack
- Roasted and salted pistachios : fruit from the pistachio tree. Consumed as a snack.
- Roasted and salted cashew nuts : consumed as a snack
- Cashew nuts : often used in several cuisines (Arabic, Indian, Asian, and others)
- Broken cashew nuts
- Roasted and salted pumpkin seeds : consumed as snacking at anytime during the day (especially for kids)
- Rice crackers : from puffed rice, consumed as an appetizer.
- Roasted and salted sunflower seeds : consumed as snack around the Mediterranean basin. Also excellent in salads, vegetables, cakes and yoghurts.
- Walnuts half : fruit of the walnut tree, the fruit comes in half after breaking the shell. Can be used in making pastries or consumed as snack.
- Macadamia nuts
We offer a wide range of spices, most of them are available in the following formats : 100, 250 and 500g.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to know the whole range.
- Garlic powder
- Cinnamon stick and powder
- Caraway powder
- Colombo powder
- Coriander powder
- Whole cumin
- Cumin powder
- Ground turmeric
- Curry powder
- Spices for couscous
- Mix of 4 spices
- Bay leaves
- Ginger powder
- Molokheya powder
- Mix of oriental spices
- Nutmeg powder
- Sweet red pepper powder
- Hot red pepper powder
- Whole hot red pepper
- Whole black pepper
- Black pepper powder
- White pepper powder
- Raz el hanout
- White sesame
- Roasted and salted blanched peanuts : eat as a snack, also used in Asian and African cuisine.
- Peanuts powder : with skin, used in African cuisine
- Blanched and shelled peanuts
- Unshelled peanuts
- Roasted and shelled peanuts : often used in Asian cuisine, fried in wok to add flavor to vegetables or chicken but also crushed in butter in order to make sauces.
- Caramelized peanuts : sugar coated round peanut
Most of our peanuts are in 500g, 1, 5 and 25kg.
Do not hesitate to contact us to know the whole range.
Saf yeast : is specially conceived in bread preparation. It can be perfectly mixed with Samia extra-thin semolina 5 kg also used in bakery preparation.
Packaging : 125g and 500g.
Instant red yeast Saf : is specially conceived in bread preparation without rehydratation need. It is a successful dry yeast used by bakers of the world.
Packaging : 125g.
Other dried fruits
- Dried apricot : whole fruit pitted then dried. Soft and tart flavor.
- Pineapple cubes
- Dehydrated Papayas Diced
- Pine nuts : small seed from the pine. Used in the preparation of some desserts. Also used in order to accompany salads or in recipes such as pesto.
- Banana chips
- Exotic fruits mix : mix of 5 dehydrated exotic fruits deliciously sweetened
- Nutmeg Date
- Dried figs
- Agen prunes
Most of our dried fruits are in 250g, 400g, 800g and 1kg. Do not hesitate to contact us to know the whole range.