Jasmine rice LOTUS
The Lotus rice owes its taste to its land of origin. It is harvest in the North-East of Thailand, this guaranties the Hom Mali’s best quality. The Lotus Rice has been elected world’s best jasmine rice during the International Conference of Rice in 2010.
Origin : Thailand
Packaging : 1, 5, 10 and 25kg
- Whole blanched almonds : unshelled almonds, or peeled almonds. Often used in salted preparations (tagine, couscous), it can also be consumed as it is as a snack.
- Natural shelled almonds : fruit from the almond tree covered with a light brown skin. Can be consumed as an appetizer or as a topping in salted meals (tagine, couscous, etc.)
- Blanched diced almonds : diced almonds or crushed almonds are used in several oriental recipes, both sweet (pastries) and salted (pastilla).
- Blanched Sliced Almonds : peeled almonds cut in thin slices. They are used as a topping in salted preparations (fish, chicken, couscous, tagine). Also used in pastries or as a decoration for some meals.
- Almond powder
- Roasted and salted almonds
Most of our almonds are in 250g, 400g, 800g and 1kg. Do not hesitate to contact us to know the whole range.
- Cargo rice : also called brown rice, cargo rice is a husked and beige rice, obtained from the paddy rice after taking out its external envelop. Packaging 1 and 25kg.
- Paddy rice : rice as we harvest it, unhusked from its envelop. Usually, 1 kg of paddy rice makes 750 g of cargo rice and 600 g of white rice. It can’t be eaten as it is, except by some animals. Packaging : 25kg.
- Red Rice : cultivated in Camargue, Italy and Thailand. This variety of rice is naturally red. It can be commercialized either alone or in a mix. Packaging: 1 and 25kg.
- Wild Rice USA : grass with black and lengthened grains. It belongs to the Zizania species, improperly called rice. It comes from the Great Lakes region in North America. It is usually mixed with other rice. Its cooking time is 20 minutes. Packaging : 1, 5 and 25kg.
- Black rice : also called “forbidden rice” since it was dedicated to the Emperor of China. Its use were forbidden to his subjects. Its cooking time is 20 – 25 minutes. Packaging: 1 and 25kg.
Basmati rice PREMIUM
Riz du Monde has chosen the best quality of rice in India : the TRADITIONAL Quality long Basmati rice. More perfumed and thinner than classical Basmati rice, rigorous amateurs will be satisfied. Compared to the other varieties of rice, his lengthening is superior. After being cooked, its length and aroma will surprise you.
Parboiled Rice is one of the most consumed rice in France, indeed it allows to preserve firm and detached grains after cooking. Packaging: 1, 5 and 25kg. We also offer a mix of parboiled rice and wild rice. Packaging: 5kg
We can realize any type of rice, cereals and vegetables mix.
Basmati rice ELEPHANT
In 1982, Haudecoeur was the first French manufacturer to import basmati rice in France.
The Basmati rice comes from traditional cultures located in the North of India and Pakistan. It owes its savory to the Himalaya’s waters. Indians qualify it as the “King of Rice”. In Indi, its name means “the perfumed”.
Origin : India/Pakistan
Packaging: 1, 5 and 20kg.