Jasmine rice LOTUS
The Lotus rice owes its taste to its land of origin. It is harvest in the North-East of Thailand, this guaranties the Hom Mali’s best quality. The Lotus Rice has been elected world’s best jasmine rice during the International Conference of Rice in 2010.
Origin : Thailand
Packaging : 1, 5, 10 and 25kg
Jasmine rice PERLE D’ASIE Cambodia
We offer 3 different qualities of jasmine rice from Cambodia :
- PERLE D’ASIE orange : long rice with a quality close to the Jasmine Rice from Thailand. We re-manufacture it in order to ensure the best quality. Packaging: 5 and 20 kg
- PERLE D’ASIE purple : a quality specially adapted to a rice cooker. Packaging: 5 and 20kg
- PERLE D’ASIE blue : an attractive price for a quality jasmine rice. Packaging: 1, 5 and 20kg.
- Garlic pulp Soko d’ail 125g and 1kg : is used, like the fresh product, in all preparations where the garlic touch is desired (catering, ready-cooked dish, etc.)
- Butter ghee La vache de Paris 400g and 800g : obtained from the concentration of milk fat from the cow. Doesn’t burn during the cooking process.
- Food coloring Les Chaines 25g.
We offer a wide range of spices, most of them are available in the following formats : 100, 250 and 500g.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to know the whole range.
- Garlic powder
- Cinnamon stick and powder
- Caraway powder
- Colombo powder
- Coriander powder
- Whole cumin
- Cumin powder
- Ground turmeric
- Curry powder
- Spices for couscous
- Mix of 4 spices
- Bay leaves
- Ginger powder
- Molokheya powder
- Mix of oriental spices
- Nutmeg powder
- Sweet red pepper powder
- Hot red pepper powder
- Whole hot red pepper
- Whole black pepper
- Black pepper powder
- White pepper powder
- Raz el hanout
- White sesame
Broken jasmine rice PERLE D’ASIE from Cambodia
The broken rice is a fragment of calibrated rice. It is obtained during the rice’s milling. Depending on its size, it is broken one, two or three times. We rigorously choose our broken rice in order to ensure a homogeneous product.
Each size of broken rice allows different use and recipe.
- Broken jasmine rice extra super (broken one time)
- Broken rice super N°1 (broken two times)
Packaging: 5 and 20kg.
Imported from Morocco, DARI couscous is considered as the best couscous on the market.
- Wheat couscous : thin and medium. Packaging: 500g, 1kg, 5kg et 25kg
- Whole couscous: naturally high in fiber. Packaging : 1kg
- DARI Precooked barley semolina Al Belboula : couscous made of barley semolina rolled and precooked. Packaging : 1kg
Sultana and golden raisins
- Sultana raisins : derived of a particularly sweet raisin. The grapes are first washed, then sun dried. The raisin’s color changed, going from green to brown and the level of humidity is reduced in half. Packaging : 500g, 1 and 2,5kg.
- Golden raisins : packaging : 500g, 1 and 12,5kg.