Jasmine rice LOTUS
The Lotus rice owes its taste to its land of origin. It is harvest in the North-East of Thailand, this guaranties the Hom Mali’s best quality. The Lotus Rice has been elected world’s best jasmine rice during the International Conference of Rice in 2010.
Origin : Thailand
Packaging : 1, 5, 10 and 25kg
Bulgur and other wheats
- Bulgur : It means cracked wheat. Thin, it is mostly used for traditional recipes such as tabbouleh or the Lebanese “kebbe”. Thick bulgur is used as a side meal. Its shelf life is long lasting. Packaging : 1, 5 and 25kg.
- Corn gruel “Dzedzaz” : is a grain which have been unshelled. Very soft, its after cooking texture reminds of risotto’s, slightly creamy. Packaging : 1 and 25kg.
- Whole grain “Hadig” : the grain’s exterior envelop is removed which gives it a firm texture and slight savor of hazelnut. The preparation is the same as the rice. Packaging : 1kg.
- BASMATI Rice TILDA : Called the “Prince of Rice”, this pure Basmati rice comes from the foothills of the Himalaya where grains are selected by Tilda’s experts for their purity. The Basmati, with its soft texture, its aroma and its exquisite savory, harmoniously goes along with all your meals. Packaging : 1, 2, 5 and 20kg
- JASMINE rice TILDA : Naturally perfumed and known as “Thaï Jasmine”, its cooking requires less water and is faster than other rice. Packaging : 1, 5 and 10kg
- BROKEN Basmati rice TILDA : Tilda Broken Basmati Rice is particularly appreciated by South Indian consumers. They are widely used for culinary preparations such as Idli or Dosai. Packaging: 20kg
- Garlic pulp Soko d’ail 125g and 1kg : is used, like the fresh product, in all preparations where the garlic touch is desired (catering, ready-cooked dish, etc.)
- Butter ghee La vache de Paris 400g and 800g : obtained from the concentration of milk fat from the cow. Doesn’t burn during the cooking process.
- Food coloring Les Chaines 25g.
- Round rice : Round rice is a tender rice which, with its generous taste and melting texture, is perfect for deserts. Packaging: 1, 5 and 25 kg.
- Sushi rice Japonica : Sushi rice Japonica is a tender rice which, once cooked, sticks in order to be eaten with chopsticks. It allows you to prepare authentic sushis and makis in the pure Japanese tradition. Packaging: 1 and 10kg.
- Arborio’s rice for Risotto : Arborio rice is Italian. It is cultivated in the lands of Pô, in Lombardy. Its characteristics are to stay firm during the cooking and to absorb the flavor of foods it is cooked with. This makes it an essential ingredient in the preparation of Risotto and paella. Packaging: 1kg.
- Indica white rice : The Indica white rice is cultivated in the whole world. It responds to any consumers’ expectations. Packaging: 5 and 20kg.
- Surinam rice : Surinam rice owes its fame to the length and thinness of its grain. Imported from South America, it is appreciated by experts. Packaging: 1, 5 and 25kg.
- Wheat semolina LEGUMOR : our high quality semolina from a strict selection of wheat. Packaging: 1, 5 and 25kg.
- Barley semolina LEGUMOR : widely consumed in North Africa, barley semolina is a substitute to corn semolina and can be used to prepare couscous. Packaging: 1, 5 and 25kg.
- Roasted and salted blanched peanuts : eat as a snack, also used in Asian and African cuisine.
- Peanuts powder : with skin, used in African cuisine
- Blanched and shelled peanuts
- Unshelled peanuts
- Roasted and shelled peanuts : often used in Asian cuisine, fried in wok to add flavor to vegetables or chicken but also crushed in butter in order to make sauces.
- Caramelized peanuts : sugar coated round peanut
Most of our peanuts are in 500g, 1, 5 and 25kg.
Do not hesitate to contact us to know the whole range.
Basmati rice PREMIUM
Riz du Monde has chosen the best quality of rice in India : the TRADITIONAL Quality long Basmati rice. More perfumed and thinner than classical Basmati rice, rigorous amateurs will be satisfied. Compared to the other varieties of rice, his lengthening is superior. After being cooked, its length and aroma will surprise you.