Jasmine rice LOTUS
The Lotus rice owes its taste to its land of origin. It is harvest in the North-East of Thailand, this guaranties the Hom Mali’s best quality. The Lotus Rice has been elected world’s best jasmine rice during the International Conference of Rice in 2010.
Origin : Thailand
Packaging : 1, 5, 10 and 25kg
JUMBO red halal stocks
Created 30 years ago, Jumbo is now an essential reference to African cuisine. Declined in cubes and powder, Jumbo stocks are used in many culinary preparations. One spoon of powder = one cube.
- Cube stock display 10g x 48 : shrimp, Jumbo Jumbo, chicken, onion, tomato
- Powder jar 1kg : aroma, shrimp, chicken, beef, fish
Haudecoeur is the EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR of Jumbo in France.
- Roasted and salted corn : essentially consumed as a snack
- Roasted and salted pistachios : fruit from the pistachio tree. Consumed as a snack.
- Roasted and salted cashew nuts : consumed as a snack
- Cashew nuts : often used in several cuisines (Arabic, Indian, Asian, and others)
- Broken cashew nuts
- Roasted and salted pumpkin seeds : consumed as snacking at anytime during the day (especially for kids)
- Rice crackers : from puffed rice, consumed as an appetizer.
- Roasted and salted sunflower seeds : consumed as snack around the Mediterranean basin. Also excellent in salads, vegetables, cakes and yoghurts.
- Walnuts half : fruit of the walnut tree, the fruit comes in half after breaking the shell. Can be used in making pastries or consumed as snack.
- Macadamia nuts
Basmati rice PREMIUM
Riz du Monde has chosen the best quality of rice in India : the TRADITIONAL Quality long Basmati rice. More perfumed and thinner than classical Basmati rice, rigorous amateurs will be satisfied. Compared to the other varieties of rice, his lengthening is superior. After being cooked, its length and aroma will surprise you.
Saf yeast : is specially conceived in bread preparation. It can be perfectly mixed with Samia extra-thin semolina 5 kg also used in bakery preparation.
Packaging : 125g and 500g.
Instant red yeast Saf : is specially conceived in bread preparation without rehydratation need. It is a successful dry yeast used by bakers of the world.
Packaging : 125g.
Parboiled Rice is one of the most consumed rice in France, indeed it allows to preserve firm and detached grains after cooking. Packaging: 1, 5 and 25kg. We also offer a mix of parboiled rice and wild rice. Packaging: 5kg
We can realize any type of rice, cereals and vegetables mix.
- Garlic pulp Soko d’ail 125g and 1kg : is used, like the fresh product, in all preparations where the garlic touch is desired (catering, ready-cooked dish, etc.)
- Butter ghee La vache de Paris 400g and 800g : obtained from the concentration of milk fat from the cow. Doesn’t burn during the cooking process.
- Food coloring Les Chaines 25g.