Jasmine rice LOTUS
The Lotus rice owes its taste to its land of origin. It is harvest in the North-East of Thailand, this guaranties the Hom Mali’s best quality. The Lotus Rice has been elected world’s best jasmine rice during the International Conference of Rice in 2010.
Origin : Thailand
Packaging : 1, 5, 10 and 25kg
Other dried fruits
- Dried apricot : whole fruit pitted then dried. Soft and tart flavor.
- Pineapple cubes
- Dehydrated Papayas Diced
- Pine nuts : small seed from the pine. Used in the preparation of some desserts. Also used in order to accompany salads or in recipes such as pesto.
- Banana chips
- Exotic fruits mix : mix of 5 dehydrated exotic fruits deliciously sweetened
- Nutmeg Date
- Dried figs
- Agen prunes
Most of our dried fruits are in 250g, 400g, 800g and 1kg. Do not hesitate to contact us to know the whole range.
Bulgur and other wheats
- Bulgur : It means cracked wheat. Thin, it is mostly used for traditional recipes such as tabbouleh or the Lebanese “kebbe”. Thick bulgur is used as a side meal. Its shelf life is long lasting. Packaging : 1, 5 and 25kg.
- Corn gruel “Dzedzaz” : is a grain which have been unshelled. Very soft, its after cooking texture reminds of risotto’s, slightly creamy. Packaging : 1 and 25kg.
- Whole grain “Hadig” : the grain’s exterior envelop is removed which gives it a firm texture and slight savor of hazelnut. The preparation is the same as the rice. Packaging : 1kg.
We offer a wide range of spices, most of them are available in the following formats : 100, 250 and 500g.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to know the whole range.
- Garlic powder
- Cinnamon stick and powder
- Caraway powder
- Colombo powder
- Coriander powder
- Whole cumin
- Cumin powder
- Ground turmeric
- Curry powder
- Spices for couscous
- Mix of 4 spices
- Bay leaves
- Ginger powder
- Molokheya powder
- Mix of oriental spices
- Nutmeg powder
- Sweet red pepper powder
- Hot red pepper powder
- Whole hot red pepper
- Whole black pepper
- Black pepper powder
- White pepper powder
- Raz el hanout
- White sesame
Jasmine broken rice DRAGON Thaïland
The broken rice is a fragment of calibrated rice. It is obtained during the rice’s milling. Depending on its size, it is broken one, two or three times.
We rigorously choose our broken rice in order to ensure a homogeneous product.
Each size of broken rice allows different use and recipe.
- Broken rice A1 extra super from Thaïland (broken one time). Packaging : 1, 5 and 20kg.
- Broken rice A1 super from Thaïland N°1(broken two times). Packaging : 1, 5 and 20kg.
- Broken rice from Thaïland (broken three times). Packaging : 20kg.
Corn and corn semolina
Hominy corn : broken corn. Packaging : 1 and 25kg
Haïti corn : broken corn in small pieces. Packaging : 1,5 and 25kg
Corn flour : can be mixed with traditional flours for the preparation of breads, cakes, etc. It can also be used to thicken sauces and creams and as a thickening in soups. Used alone, it will make corn galette (tortillas, millas, etc.). Yellow or White. Packaging : 1 and 25kg
Corn Semolina : obtained by degermed milling corn. It can be yellow or white depending on the variety of corn. It is used for polenta and many other preparations. Packaging : 1 and 25kg.