Jasmine rice LOTUS
The Lotus rice owes its taste to its land of origin. It is harvest in the North-East of Thailand, this guaranties the Hom Mali’s best quality. The Lotus Rice has been elected world’s best jasmine rice during the International Conference of Rice in 2010.
Origin : Thailand
Packaging : 1, 5, 10 and 25kg
- Garlic pulp Soko d’ail 125g and 1kg : is used, like the fresh product, in all preparations where the garlic touch is desired (catering, ready-cooked dish, etc.)
- Butter ghee La vache de Paris 400g and 800g : obtained from the concentration of milk fat from the cow. Doesn’t burn during the cooking process.
- Food coloring Les Chaines 25g.
We offer a wide range of spices, most of them are available in the following formats : 100, 250 and 500g.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to know the whole range.
- Garlic powder
- Cinnamon stick and powder
- Caraway powder
- Colombo powder
- Coriander powder
- Whole cumin
- Cumin powder
- Ground turmeric
- Curry powder
- Spices for couscous
- Mix of 4 spices
- Bay leaves
- Ginger powder
- Molokheya powder
- Mix of oriental spices
- Nutmeg powder
- Sweet red pepper powder
- Hot red pepper powder
- Whole hot red pepper
- Whole black pepper
- Black pepper powder
- White pepper powder
- Raz el hanout
- White sesame
Basmati rice PREMIUM
Riz du Monde has chosen the best quality of rice in India : the TRADITIONAL Quality long Basmati rice. More perfumed and thinner than classical Basmati rice, rigorous amateurs will be satisfied. Compared to the other varieties of rice, his lengthening is superior. After being cooked, its length and aroma will surprise you.
Sultana and golden raisins
- Sultana raisins : derived of a particularly sweet raisin. The grapes are first washed, then sun dried. The raisin’s color changed, going from green to brown and the level of humidity is reduced in half. Packaging : 500g, 1 and 2,5kg.
- Golden raisins : packaging : 500g, 1 and 12,5kg.
- Round rice : Round rice is a tender rice which, with its generous taste and melting texture, is perfect for deserts. Packaging: 1, 5 and 25 kg.
- Sushi rice Japonica : Sushi rice Japonica is a tender rice which, once cooked, sticks in order to be eaten with chopsticks. It allows you to prepare authentic sushis and makis in the pure Japanese tradition. Packaging: 1 and 10kg.
- Arborio’s rice for Risotto : Arborio rice is Italian. It is cultivated in the lands of Pô, in Lombardy. Its characteristics are to stay firm during the cooking and to absorb the flavor of foods it is cooked with. This makes it an essential ingredient in the preparation of Risotto and paella. Packaging: 1kg.
- Indica white rice : The Indica white rice is cultivated in the whole world. It responds to any consumers’ expectations. Packaging: 5 and 20kg.
- Surinam rice : Surinam rice owes its fame to the length and thinness of its grain. Imported from South America, it is appreciated by experts. Packaging: 1, 5 and 25kg.
JUMBO red halal stocks
Created 30 years ago, Jumbo is now an essential reference to African cuisine. Declined in cubes and powder, Jumbo stocks are used in many culinary preparations. One spoon of powder = one cube.
- Cube stock display 10g x 48 : shrimp, Jumbo Jumbo, chicken, onion, tomato
- Powder jar 1kg : aroma, shrimp, chicken, beef, fish
Haudecoeur is the EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR of Jumbo in France.
- Roasted and salted blanched peanuts : eat as a snack, also used in Asian and African cuisine.
- Peanuts powder : with skin, used in African cuisine
- Blanched and shelled peanuts
- Unshelled peanuts
- Roasted and shelled peanuts : often used in Asian cuisine, fried in wok to add flavor to vegetables or chicken but also crushed in butter in order to make sauces.
- Caramelized peanuts : sugar coated round peanut
Most of our peanuts are in 500g, 1, 5 and 25kg.
Do not hesitate to contact us to know the whole range.