Showing all 35 results
Tahina – Sesame Cream
- Al Wadi tahina is made exclusively with sesame cream.
- 4 sizes available: 454g, 908g, 4.5kg, 18kg.
- Mix with chickpeas and lemon to make the famous Lebanese hummus.
- Mix with lemon juice and garlic to prepare the famous taratoor, a sauce eaten with falafels or fish that is very popular in Lebanon.
JUMBO red halal stocks
Created 30 years ago, Jumbo is now an essential reference to African cuisine. Declined in cubes and powder, Jumbo stocks are used in many culinary preparations. One spoon of powder = one cube.
- Cube stock display 10g x 48 : shrimp, Jumbo Jumbo, chicken, onion, tomato
- Powder jar 1kg : aroma, shrimp, chicken, beef, fish
Haudecoeur is the EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR of Jumbo in France.
- Peanut butter DAKATINE 4/4 and 1/2.
Is obtained by the milling of selected peanuts. Those peanuts were entirely peeled and roasted before being thinly milled. It can be consumed as it is or mixed with sugar or honey. It will perfectly go along any traditional African or Asian meals.
- Peanut butter DAKANUTS 4/4 and plastic jar 500g.
Same as Dakatine but more competitive.
- Peanut butter PCD 500g.
One of the most ancient peanut butter in Europe. Contains more than 96% of peanuts.
Imported from Morocco, DARI couscous is considered as the best couscous on the market.
- Wheat couscous : thin and medium. Packaging: 500g, 1kg, 5kg et 25kg
- Whole couscous: naturally high in fiber. Packaging : 1kg
- DARI Precooked barley semolina Al Belboula : couscous made of barley semolina rolled and precooked. Packaging : 1kg
- Garlic pulp Soko d’ail 125g and 1kg : is used, like the fresh product, in all preparations where the garlic touch is desired (catering, ready-cooked dish, etc.)
- Butter ghee La vache de Paris 400g and 800g : obtained from the concentration of milk fat from the cow. Doesn’t burn during the cooking process.
- Food coloring Les Chaines 25g.
Saf yeast : is specially conceived in bread preparation. It can be perfectly mixed with Samia extra-thin semolina 5 kg also used in bakery preparation.
Packaging : 125g and 500g.
Instant red yeast Saf : is specially conceived in bread preparation without rehydratation need. It is a successful dry yeast used by bakers of the world.
Packaging : 125g.
- BASMATI Rice TILDA : Called the “Prince of Rice”, this pure Basmati rice comes from the foothills of the Himalaya where grains are selected by Tilda’s experts for their purity. The Basmati, with its soft texture, its aroma and its exquisite savory, harmoniously goes along with all your meals. Packaging : 1, 2, 5 and 20kg
- JASMINE rice TILDA : Naturally perfumed and known as “Thaï Jasmine”, its cooking requires less water and is faster than other rice. Packaging : 1, 5 and 10kg
- BROKEN Basmati rice TILDA : Tilda Broken Basmati Rice is particularly appreciated by South Indian consumers. They are widely used for culinary preparations such as Idli or Dosai. Packaging: 20kg
- GUINESS beer 33 cl and 65 cl : powerful and subtle taste of the Irish beer.
- VITAMALT : World’s most popular non-alcoholic malt beer.
- KOLA CHAMPION 33 cl : very popular in Trinidad. Both kids and grow-ups enjoy its caramel tart flavor.
- Soda ginger beer OLD JAMAICA : sparkling non-alcoholic beverage made with ginger. Refreshing and invigorating, you can drink it at any time.
- VIMTO 33 cl : delicious sparkling fruit flavor beverage. You can drink it at any time.
- BISSAP PÉTILLANT 150 cl : sparkling non-alcoholic beverage made from bissap with natural and fruity aromas. You can drink it at any time.
Starches and other
- Oats flakes QUAKER 500 g : delicious cereals with a world-wide reputation. Oats flakes QUAKER are easily prepared. Kids and grown-ups are going to love it.
- Whole dried milk NIDO 400, 900 and 2500 ml : with an easy dissolution.
- Infant cereals Cerelac NESTLÉ 400 g and 1 kg : Cereal-based weaning food suitable for infants and young children (from 6 months old).
Teas and infusions
- African infusions RACINES 25 bags : Those infusions are traditionally consumed in Africa. We offer 4 flavors : Kinkéliba (West-African bush), Ginger, Citronella (brings relaxation), Bissap (herbaceous plant that grows in tropical environment).
- Slimming tisane DOCTEUR ERNEST’S : made from plants. This tisane help weight loss, eliminate organic waste and facilitate intestinal transit.
- RICHTER’S tisane : with a nice taste, this tisane helps the elimination of organic waste and facilitate a balanced and homogeneous activity for the organism.
- Red palm oil 75 cl : 100% red palm oil, made from palm nut. Brings savory in traditional meals.
- Palmnut concentrate 400 g and 800 g : is a natural pulp juice. Fruits are sorted, washed, blanched, pitted and finally pressed. It accompanies perfectly traditional African meals.
- Coconut milk 400 g : is used in Africa, Caribbean or Asia to bring out the flavor into salted or sweetened dishes. Easy to use, it is used in many African recipes.
- Condensed sugar free milk 410g : can be used in tea, coffee, cereal flakes, desserts, ready-cooked dishes, but also fruits or as a milky drink diluted in some hot water.