Showing all 20 results
We offer a wide range of spices, most of them are available in the following formats : 100, 250 and 500g.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to know the whole range.
- Garlic powder
- Cinnamon stick and powder
- Caraway powder
- Colombo powder
- Coriander powder
- Whole cumin
- Cumin powder
- Ground turmeric
- Curry powder
- Spices for couscous
- Mix of 4 spices
- Bay leaves
- Ginger powder
- Molokheya powder
- Mix of oriental spices
- Nutmeg powder
- Sweet red pepper powder
- Hot red pepper powder
- Whole hot red pepper
- Whole black pepper
- Black pepper powder
- White pepper powder
- Raz el hanout
- White sesame
Orange blossom’s aroma 0.5 L and 1 L : perfume most of the oriental pastries. It can also be used in candies, ice creams and pastry dough.
Rose’s aroma 0.5 L: from roses petals’ distillation and with a strong perfume, the rose’s aroma is perfect for pastry dough and ice creams.
SAMIA moroccans olives
Discover Samia’s olives, selected from the best regions of Morocco.
- Pitted greens : net weight : 695g (drained net weight : 300g)
- Whole greens split with pepper : net weight 655g : (drained net weight : 380g)
- Greek black : net weight : 380g
- Violets : net weight : 655g (drained net weight : 380g)
Corn semolina, extra-thin baker quality : this semolina is often used by bakery professional. It was specially conceived to make your dough softer, to facilitate its handling and increase your production. It is adapted to any type of bakery application : breads, cakes, pastries, etc.
Packaging : 5kg
SAMIA culinary aids
- Food coloring, easy to use 33g : to bring color in your meals.
- Colored vinegar – halal 0.5 L : traditional format.
- Colored vinegar – halal 0.5 L: manufactured in Morocco, this vinegar is specially liked thanks to its taste and its halal warranty. Recipe totally identical to the traditional bottle.
- White vinegar – halal 0.5 L.
- Vegetable mix 820g : the vegetable mix (cabbage, carrot, pepper, pickle, onion) is the perfect side for cold meats. It is also used as a snack.
- Lemon confit 820g : essential ingredients in oriental cuisine especially to cook tagine, meat, fish, pastas, bulgur and salads.
- Alimentary bicarbonate 300g : can be used in many ways (to soften the meat, the help digest dried vegetables, etc.)
- Samia halal gravies 100g : 2 recipes free from preservatives and gluten-free. Veal/chicken gravy
SAMIA halal soups
Dehydrated and tasty soups. Easy to prepare, they are ready in 10 minutes. Contains the equivalent of 4 bowls.
- Harira soup 110g : traditional soup from Maghreb made from chickpeas, lentils, onions an vermicelli.
- Chorba soup 110g : traditional soup from Maghreb made from vegetables and spices.
SAMIA Mechouia and Chakchouka
- Mechouia salad : soft, spicy. Mechouia salad in a traditional Tunisian meal made from chili pepper, tomato and garlic. Often consumed cold with bread. Packaging 350g
- Chakchouka : also a traditional Tunisian meal made from tomatoes, chili peppers and onions and is consumed heated as an accompaniment. Packaging 350g