Showing 1–40 of 52 results
Jasmine rice LOTUS
The Lotus rice owes its taste to its land of origin. It is harvest in the North-East of Thailand, this guaranties the Hom Mali’s best quality. The Lotus Rice has been elected world’s best jasmine rice during the International Conference of Rice in 2010.
Origin : Thailand
Packaging : 1, 5, 10 and 25kg
We offer a wide range of spices, most of them are available in the following formats : 100, 250 and 500g.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to know the whole range.
- Garlic powder
- Cinnamon stick and powder
- Caraway powder
- Colombo powder
- Coriander powder
- Whole cumin
- Cumin powder
- Ground turmeric
- Curry powder
- Spices for couscous
- Mix of 4 spices
- Bay leaves
- Ginger powder
- Molokheya powder
- Mix of oriental spices
- Nutmeg powder
- Sweet red pepper powder
- Hot red pepper powder
- Whole hot red pepper
- Whole black pepper
- Black pepper powder
- White pepper powder
- Raz el hanout
- White sesame
- Whole blanched almonds : unshelled almonds, or peeled almonds. Often used in salted preparations (tagine, couscous), it can also be consumed as it is as a snack.
- Natural shelled almonds : fruit from the almond tree covered with a light brown skin. Can be consumed as an appetizer or as a topping in salted meals (tagine, couscous, etc.)
- Blanched diced almonds : diced almonds or crushed almonds are used in several oriental recipes, both sweet (pastries) and salted (pastilla).
- Blanched Sliced Almonds : peeled almonds cut in thin slices. They are used as a topping in salted preparations (fish, chicken, couscous, tagine). Also used in pastries or as a decoration for some meals.
- Almond powder
- Roasted and salted almonds
Most of our almonds are in 250g, 400g, 800g and 1kg. Do not hesitate to contact us to know the whole range.
Jasmine broken rice DRAGON Thaïland
The broken rice is a fragment of calibrated rice. It is obtained during the rice’s milling. Depending on its size, it is broken one, two or three times.
We rigorously choose our broken rice in order to ensure a homogeneous product.
Each size of broken rice allows different use and recipe.
- Broken rice A1 extra super from Thaïland (broken one time). Packaging : 1, 5 and 20kg.
- Broken rice A1 super from Thaïland N°1(broken two times). Packaging : 1, 5 and 20kg.
- Broken rice from Thaïland (broken three times). Packaging : 20kg.
- Roasted and salted blanched peanuts : eat as a snack, also used in Asian and African cuisine.
- Peanuts powder : with skin, used in African cuisine
- Blanched and shelled peanuts
- Unshelled peanuts
- Roasted and shelled peanuts : often used in Asian cuisine, fried in wok to add flavor to vegetables or chicken but also crushed in butter in order to make sauces.
- Caramelized peanuts : sugar coated round peanut
Most of our peanuts are in 500g, 1, 5 and 25kg.
Do not hesitate to contact us to know the whole range.
Orange blossom’s aroma 0.5 L and 1 L : perfume most of the oriental pastries. It can also be used in candies, ice creams and pastry dough.
Rose’s aroma 0.5 L: from roses petals’ distillation and with a strong perfume, the rose’s aroma is perfect for pastry dough and ice creams.
SAMIA moroccans olives
Discover Samia’s olives, selected from the best regions of Morocco.
- Pitted greens : net weight : 695g (drained net weight : 300g)
- Whole greens split with pepper : net weight 655g : (drained net weight : 380g)
- Greek black : net weight : 380g
- Violets : net weight : 655g (drained net weight : 380g)
Corn semolina, extra-thin baker quality : this semolina is often used by bakery professional. It was specially conceived to make your dough softer, to facilitate its handling and increase your production. It is adapted to any type of bakery application : breads, cakes, pastries, etc.
Packaging : 5kg
SAMIA culinary aids
- Food coloring, easy to use 33g : to bring color in your meals.
- Colored vinegar – halal 0.5 L : traditional format.
- Colored vinegar – halal 0.5 L: manufactured in Morocco, this vinegar is specially liked thanks to its taste and its halal warranty. Recipe totally identical to the traditional bottle.
- White vinegar – halal 0.5 L.
- Vegetable mix 820g : the vegetable mix (cabbage, carrot, pepper, pickle, onion) is the perfect side for cold meats. It is also used as a snack.
- Lemon confit 820g : essential ingredients in oriental cuisine especially to cook tagine, meat, fish, pastas, bulgur and salads.
- Alimentary bicarbonate 300g : can be used in many ways (to soften the meat, the help digest dried vegetables, etc.)
- Samia halal gravies 100g : 2 recipes free from preservatives and gluten-free. Veal/chicken gravy
SAMIA halal soups
Dehydrated and tasty soups. Easy to prepare, they are ready in 10 minutes. Contains the equivalent of 4 bowls.
- Harira soup 110g : traditional soup from Maghreb made from chickpeas, lentils, onions an vermicelli.
- Chorba soup 110g : traditional soup from Maghreb made from vegetables and spices.
SAMIA Mechouia and Chakchouka
- Mechouia salad : soft, spicy. Mechouia salad in a traditional Tunisian meal made from chili pepper, tomato and garlic. Often consumed cold with bread. Packaging 350g
- Chakchouka : also a traditional Tunisian meal made from tomatoes, chili peppers and onions and is consumed heated as an accompaniment. Packaging 350g
- Roasted and salted corn : essentially consumed as a snack
- Roasted and salted pistachios : fruit from the pistachio tree. Consumed as a snack.
- Roasted and salted cashew nuts : consumed as a snack
- Cashew nuts : often used in several cuisines (Arabic, Indian, Asian, and others)
- Broken cashew nuts
- Roasted and salted pumpkin seeds : consumed as snacking at anytime during the day (especially for kids)
- Rice crackers : from puffed rice, consumed as an appetizer.
- Roasted and salted sunflower seeds : consumed as snack around the Mediterranean basin. Also excellent in salads, vegetables, cakes and yoghurts.
- Walnuts half : fruit of the walnut tree, the fruit comes in half after breaking the shell. Can be used in making pastries or consumed as snack.
- Macadamia nuts
Sultana and golden raisins
- Sultana raisins : derived of a particularly sweet raisin. The grapes are first washed, then sun dried. The raisin’s color changed, going from green to brown and the level of humidity is reduced in half. Packaging : 500g, 1 and 2,5kg.
- Golden raisins : packaging : 500g, 1 and 12,5kg.
Other dried fruits
- Dried apricot : whole fruit pitted then dried. Soft and tart flavor.
- Pineapple cubes
- Dehydrated Papayas Diced
- Pine nuts : small seed from the pine. Used in the preparation of some desserts. Also used in order to accompany salads or in recipes such as pesto.
- Banana chips
- Exotic fruits mix : mix of 5 dehydrated exotic fruits deliciously sweetened
- Nutmeg Date
- Dried figs
- Agen prunes
Most of our dried fruits are in 250g, 400g, 800g and 1kg. Do not hesitate to contact us to know the whole range.
Bulgur and other wheats
- Bulgur : It means cracked wheat. Thin, it is mostly used for traditional recipes such as tabbouleh or the Lebanese “kebbe”. Thick bulgur is used as a side meal. Its shelf life is long lasting. Packaging : 1, 5 and 25kg.
- Corn gruel “Dzedzaz” : is a grain which have been unshelled. Very soft, its after cooking texture reminds of risotto’s, slightly creamy. Packaging : 1 and 25kg.
- Whole grain “Hadig” : the grain’s exterior envelop is removed which gives it a firm texture and slight savor of hazelnut. The preparation is the same as the rice. Packaging : 1kg.
Corn and corn semolina
Hominy corn : broken corn. Packaging : 1 and 25kg
Haïti corn : broken corn in small pieces. Packaging : 1,5 and 25kg
Corn flour : can be mixed with traditional flours for the preparation of breads, cakes, etc. It can also be used to thicken sauces and creams and as a thickening in soups. Used alone, it will make corn galette (tortillas, millas, etc.). Yellow or White. Packaging : 1 and 25kg
Corn Semolina : obtained by degermed milling corn. It can be yellow or white depending on the variety of corn. It is used for polenta and many other preparations. Packaging : 1 and 25kg.
- Wheat semolina LEGUMOR : our high quality semolina from a strict selection of wheat. Packaging: 1, 5 and 25kg.
- Barley semolina LEGUMOR : widely consumed in North Africa, barley semolina is a substitute to corn semolina and can be used to prepare couscous. Packaging: 1, 5 and 25kg.
- White Beans : White beans are used in the industry to make cassoulet
- Mogette beans : are white beans native to the French department of Vendée in the region of Pays de la Loire.
- Tarbais bean : is a local variety of French beans. It is emblematic of the French region Hautes-Pyrénées. Certified by Le Label Rouge and IGP, its specificity is ensured by rigorous specifications.
- Large White Kidney Beans : usually used in cassoulet.
- Madagascar Lima Bean : flat and large bean cultivated in Madagascar.
- Navy Beans : small and round beans.
- Cranberry Beans, Borloti, Pintas, Barbunuas : bean produced in America, South Africa and China.
- Light Red Kidney Beans : related to dark red kidney beans because its skin stays pink while being cooked. It is veined and has a floury-texture.
- Dark Red Kidney Beans : average size, its color varies from light red to dark red. It has a smooth and pronounced texture. Mostly consumed by Africans and in South America.
- Black turtled Beans : average size, black and shaped like an oval. It has a sweet savor. It is the most consumed one in America. In Mexico, it is used in meals, soups and salads.
- Black eyes Beans : beige with black eye. It is lightly smoked.
- Green flageolet : small and flat, green with a subtle flavor. It is a French specialty.
Packaging: 500g, 1kg, 5kg and 10kg.
- Green lentil : from France and Canada.
- “Du Puy” Green lentils : variety of lentils cultivated in Haute-Loire in France, and profits of an AOP (protected designation of Origin) since 1996. The first vegetable AOP.
- Eston or Laird lentils : are the biggest, the lightest and thickest of lentils. Principally used in oriental cuisine.
- Whole red lentils,
- Football lentils : whole and unshelled.
- Red Split lentils : are husked. Their cooking process is faster than the other varieties. Principally used in Indian or Turkish cuisine. Their flavor is slightly spicy.
- Beluga lentils : naturally black, those small lentils owe their name to the resemblance with caviar beluga once cooked.
Packaging: 1, 5 and 25kg.