Other African brands
Showing all 5 results
- GUINESS beer 33 cl and 65 cl : powerful and subtle taste of the Irish beer.
- VITAMALT : World’s most popular non-alcoholic malt beer.
- KOLA CHAMPION 33 cl : very popular in Trinidad. Both kids and grow-ups enjoy its caramel tart flavor.
- Soda ginger beer OLD JAMAICA : sparkling non-alcoholic beverage made with ginger. Refreshing and invigorating, you can drink it at any time.
- VIMTO 33 cl : delicious sparkling fruit flavor beverage. You can drink it at any time.
- BISSAP PÉTILLANT 150 cl : sparkling non-alcoholic beverage made from bissap with natural and fruity aromas. You can drink it at any time.
Starches and other
- Oats flakes QUAKER 500 g : delicious cereals with a world-wide reputation. Oats flakes QUAKER are easily prepared. Kids and grown-ups are going to love it.
- Whole dried milk NIDO 400, 900 and 2500 ml : with an easy dissolution.
- Infant cereals Cerelac NESTLÉ 400 g and 1 kg : Cereal-based weaning food suitable for infants and young children (from 6 months old).
Teas and infusions
- African infusions RACINES 25 bags : Those infusions are traditionally consumed in Africa. We offer 4 flavors : Kinkéliba (West-African bush), Ginger, Citronella (brings relaxation), Bissap (herbaceous plant that grows in tropical environment).
- Slimming tisane DOCTEUR ERNEST’S : made from plants. This tisane help weight loss, eliminate organic waste and facilitate intestinal transit.
- RICHTER’S tisane : with a nice taste, this tisane helps the elimination of organic waste and facilitate a balanced and homogeneous activity for the organism.
- Red palm oil 75 cl : 100% red palm oil, made from palm nut. Brings savory in traditional meals.
- Palmnut concentrate 400 g and 800 g : is a natural pulp juice. Fruits are sorted, washed, blanched, pitted and finally pressed. It accompanies perfectly traditional African meals.
- Coconut milk 400 g : is used in Africa, Caribbean or Asia to bring out the flavor into salted or sweetened dishes. Easy to use, it is used in many African recipes.
- Condensed sugar free milk 410g : can be used in tea, coffee, cereal flakes, desserts, ready-cooked dishes, but also fruits or as a milky drink diluted in some hot water.