Showing all 18 results
Oriental cuisine in one of the most rich in savory and diversity. Directly imported from the country of origin for most, those specialties are rigorously chosen in order to ensure the quality and authenticity.
SAMIA moroccans olives
Discover Samia’s olives, selected from the best regions of Morocco.
- Pitted greens : net weight : 695g (drained net weight : 300g)
- Whole greens split with pepper : net weight 655g : (drained net weight : 380g)
- Greek black : net weight : 380g
- Violets : net weight : 655g (drained net weight : 380g)
SAMIA culinary aids
- Food coloring, easy to use 33g : to bring color in your meals.
- Colored vinegar – halal 0.5 L : traditional format.
- Colored vinegar – halal 0.5 L: manufactured in Morocco, this vinegar is specially liked thanks to its taste and its halal warranty. Recipe totally identical to the traditional bottle.
- White vinegar – halal 0.5 L.
- Vegetable mix 820g : the vegetable mix (cabbage, carrot, pepper, pickle, onion) is the perfect side for cold meats. It is also used as a snack.
- Lemon confit 820g : essential ingredients in oriental cuisine especially to cook tagine, meat, fish, pastas, bulgur and salads.
- Alimentary bicarbonate 300g : can be used in many ways (to soften the meat, the help digest dried vegetables, etc.)
- Samia halal gravies 100g : 2 recipes free from preservatives and gluten-free. Veal/chicken gravy
SAMIA Mechouia and Chakchouka
- Mechouia salad : soft, spicy. Mechouia salad in a traditional Tunisian meal made from chili pepper, tomato and garlic. Often consumed cold with bread. Packaging 350g
- Chakchouka : also a traditional Tunisian meal made from tomatoes, chili peppers and onions and is consumed heated as an accompaniment. Packaging 350g
SAMIA halal soups
Dehydrated and tasty soups. Easy to prepare, they are ready in 10 minutes. Contains the equivalent of 4 bowls.
- Harira soup 110g : traditional soup from Maghreb made from chickpeas, lentils, onions an vermicelli.
- Chorba soup 110g : traditional soup from Maghreb made from vegetables and spices.
- Garlic pulp Soko d’ail 125g and 1kg : is used, like the fresh product, in all preparations where the garlic touch is desired (catering, ready-cooked dish, etc.)
- Butter ghee La vache de Paris 400g and 800g : obtained from the concentration of milk fat from the cow. Doesn’t burn during the cooking process.
- Food coloring Les Chaines 25g.