- Green lentil : from France and Canada.
- “Du Puy” Green lentils : variety of lentils cultivated in Haute-Loire in France, and profits of an AOP (protected designation of Origin) since 1996. The first vegetable AOP.
- Eston or Laird lentils : are the biggest, the lightest and thickest of lentils. Principally used in oriental cuisine.
- Whole red lentils,
- Football lentils : whole and unshelled.
- Red Split lentils : are husked. Their cooking process is faster than the other varieties. Principally used in Indian or Turkish cuisine. Their flavor is slightly spicy.
- Beluga lentils : naturally black, those small lentils owe their name to the resemblance with caviar beluga once cooked.
Packaging: 1, 5 and 25kg.