Imported from Morocco, DARI couscous is considered as the best couscous on the market.
- Wheat couscous : thin and medium. Packaging: 500g, 1kg, 5kg et 25kg
- Whole couscous: naturally high in fiber. Packaging : 1kg
- DARI Precooked barley semolina Al Belboula : couscous made of barley semolina rolled and precooked. Packaging : 1kg
SAMIA moroccans olives
Discover Samia’s olives, selected from the best regions of Morocco.
- Pitted greens : net weight : 695g (drained net weight : 300g)
- Whole greens split with pepper : net weight 655g : (drained net weight : 380g)
- Greek black : net weight : 380g
- Violets : net weight : 655g (drained net weight : 380g)
- Roasted and salted blanched peanuts : eat as a snack, also used in Asian and African cuisine.
- Peanuts powder : with skin, used in African cuisine
- Blanched and shelled peanuts
- Unshelled peanuts
- Roasted and shelled peanuts : often used in Asian cuisine, fried in wok to add flavor to vegetables or chicken but also crushed in butter in order to make sauces.
- Caramelized peanuts : sugar coated round peanut
Most of our peanuts are in 500g, 1, 5 and 25kg.
Do not hesitate to contact us to know the whole range.
SAMIA Mechouia and Chakchouka
- Mechouia salad : soft, spicy. Mechouia salad in a traditional Tunisian meal made from chili pepper, tomato and garlic. Often consumed cold with bread. Packaging 350g
- Chakchouka : also a traditional Tunisian meal made from tomatoes, chili peppers and onions and is consumed heated as an accompaniment. Packaging 350g
Jasmine rice LOTUS
The Lotus rice owes its taste to its land of origin. It is harvest in the North-East of Thailand, this guaranties the Hom Mali’s best quality. The Lotus Rice has been elected world’s best jasmine rice during the International Conference of Rice in 2010.
Origin : Thailand
Packaging : 1, 5, 10 and 25kg
Orange blossom’s aroma 0.5 L and 1 L : perfume most of the oriental pastries. It can also be used in candies, ice creams and pastry dough.
Rose’s aroma 0.5 L: from roses petals’ distillation and with a strong perfume, the rose’s aroma is perfect for pastry dough and ice creams.