Jasmine rice LOTUS
The Lotus rice owes its taste to its land of origin. It is harvest in the North-East of Thailand, this guaranties the Hom Mali’s best quality. The Lotus Rice has been elected world’s best jasmine rice during the International Conference of Rice in 2010.
Origin : Thailand
Packaging : 1, 5, 10 and 25kg
- Whole blanched almonds : unshelled almonds, or peeled almonds. Often used in salted preparations (tagine, couscous), it can also be consumed as it is as a snack.
- Natural shelled almonds : fruit from the almond tree covered with a light brown skin. Can be consumed as an appetizer or as a topping in salted meals (tagine, couscous, etc.)
- Blanched diced almonds : diced almonds or crushed almonds are used in several oriental recipes, both sweet (pastries) and salted (pastilla).
- Blanched Sliced Almonds : peeled almonds cut in thin slices. They are used as a topping in salted preparations (fish, chicken, couscous, tagine). Also used in pastries or as a decoration for some meals.
- Almond powder
- Roasted and salted almonds
Most of our almonds are in 250g, 400g, 800g and 1kg. Do not hesitate to contact us to know the whole range.
- Roasted and salted blanched peanuts : eat as a snack, also used in Asian and African cuisine.
- Peanuts powder : with skin, used in African cuisine
- Blanched and shelled peanuts
- Unshelled peanuts
- Roasted and shelled peanuts : often used in Asian cuisine, fried in wok to add flavor to vegetables or chicken but also crushed in butter in order to make sauces.
- Caramelized peanuts : sugar coated round peanut
Most of our peanuts are in 500g, 1, 5 and 25kg.
Do not hesitate to contact us to know the whole range.