Imported from Morocco, DARI couscous is considered as the best couscous on the market.
- Wheat couscous : thin and medium. Packaging: 500g, 1kg, 5kg et 25kg
- Whole couscous: naturally high in fiber. Packaging : 1kg
- DARI Precooked barley semolina Al Belboula : couscous made of barley semolina rolled and precooked. Packaging : 1kg
- Whole blanched almonds : unshelled almonds, or peeled almonds. Often used in salted preparations (tagine, couscous), it can also be consumed as it is as a snack.
- Natural shelled almonds : fruit from the almond tree covered with a light brown skin. Can be consumed as an appetizer or as a topping in salted meals (tagine, couscous, etc.)
- Blanched diced almonds : diced almonds or crushed almonds are used in several oriental recipes, both sweet (pastries) and salted (pastilla).
- Blanched Sliced Almonds : peeled almonds cut in thin slices. They are used as a topping in salted preparations (fish, chicken, couscous, tagine). Also used in pastries or as a decoration for some meals.
- Almond powder
- Roasted and salted almonds
Most of our almonds are in 250g, 400g, 800g and 1kg. Do not hesitate to contact us to know the whole range.
SAMIA moroccans olives
Discover Samia’s olives, selected from the best regions of Morocco.
- Pitted greens : net weight : 695g (drained net weight : 300g)
- Whole greens split with pepper : net weight 655g : (drained net weight : 380g)
- Greek black : net weight : 380g
- Violets : net weight : 655g (drained net weight : 380g)