Is obtained by the milling of selected peanuts. Those peanuts were entirely peeled and roasted before being thinly milled. It can be consumed as it is or mixed with sugar or honey. It will perfectly go along any traditional African or Asian meals.
Peanut butter DAKANUTS 4/4 and plastic jar 500g.
Same as Dakatine but more competitive.
Peanut butter PCD 500g.
One of the most ancient peanut butter in Europe. Contains more than 96% of peanuts.
Discover our new range of Tantie peanut butter, ideal for your traditional African dishes:
– Rigorously selected, finely ground peanuts.
– Made in France to guarantee quality.
– A wide variety of formats: 500 g glass or plastic jars, 2.5 kg and 4.5 kg buckets.
– 2 different textures for a variety of uses: cooking or spreading.
– A 500 g format with no added sugar and a recipe containing 100% peanuts.