Showing all 7 results
JUMBO red halal stocks
Created 30 years ago, Jumbo is now an essential reference to African cuisine. Declined in cubes and powder, Jumbo stocks are used in many culinary preparations. One spoon of powder = one cube.
- Cube stock display 10g x 48 : shrimp, Jumbo Jumbo, chicken, onion, tomato
- Powder jar 1kg : aroma, shrimp, chicken, beef, fish
Haudecoeur is the EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR of Jumbo in France.
Imported from Morocco, DARI couscous is considered as the best couscous on the market.
- Wheat couscous : thin and medium. Packaging: 500g, 1kg, 5kg et 25kg
- Whole couscous: naturally high in fiber. Packaging : 1kg
- DARI Precooked barley semolina Al Belboula : couscous made of barley semolina rolled and precooked. Packaging : 1kg
- BASMATI Rice TILDA : Called the “Prince of Rice”, this pure Basmati rice comes from the foothills of the Himalaya where grains are selected by Tilda’s experts for their purity. The Basmati, with its soft texture, its aroma and its exquisite savory, harmoniously goes along with all your meals. Packaging : 1, 2, 5 and 20kg
- JASMINE rice TILDA : Naturally perfumed and known as “Thaï Jasmine”, its cooking requires less water and is faster than other rice. Packaging : 1, 5 and 10kg
- BROKEN Basmati rice TILDA : Tilda Broken Basmati Rice is particularly appreciated by South Indian consumers. They are widely used for culinary preparations such as Idli or Dosai. Packaging: 20kg