Showing 1–40 of 61 results
Jasmine rice LOTUS
The Lotus rice owes its taste to its land of origin. It is harvest in the North-East of Thailand, this guaranties the Hom Mali’s best quality. The Lotus Rice has been elected world’s best jasmine rice during the International Conference of Rice in 2010.
Origin : Thailand
Packaging : 1, 5, 10 and 25kg
We offer a wide range of spices, most of them are available in the following formats : 100, 250 and 500g.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to know the whole range.
- Garlic powder
- Cinnamon stick and powder
- Caraway powder
- Colombo powder
- Coriander powder
- Whole cumin
- Cumin powder
- Ground turmeric
- Curry powder
- Spices for couscous
- Mix of 4 spices
- Bay leaves
- Ginger powder
- Molokheya powder
- Mix of oriental spices
- Nutmeg powder
- Sweet red pepper powder
- Hot red pepper powder
- Whole hot red pepper
- Whole black pepper
- Black pepper powder
- White pepper powder
- Raz el hanout
- White sesame
- Whole blanched almonds : unshelled almonds, or peeled almonds. Often used in salted preparations (tagine, couscous), it can also be consumed as it is as a snack.
- Natural shelled almonds : fruit from the almond tree covered with a light brown skin. Can be consumed as an appetizer or as a topping in salted meals (tagine, couscous, etc.)
- Blanched diced almonds : diced almonds or crushed almonds are used in several oriental recipes, both sweet (pastries) and salted (pastilla).
- Blanched Sliced Almonds : peeled almonds cut in thin slices. They are used as a topping in salted preparations (fish, chicken, couscous, tagine). Also used in pastries or as a decoration for some meals.
- Almond powder
- Roasted and salted almonds
Most of our almonds are in 250g, 400g, 800g and 1kg. Do not hesitate to contact us to know the whole range.
JUMBO red halal stocks
Created 30 years ago, Jumbo is now an essential reference to African cuisine. Declined in cubes and powder, Jumbo stocks are used in many culinary preparations. One spoon of powder = one cube.
- Cube stock display 10g x 48 : shrimp, Jumbo Jumbo, chicken, onion, tomato
- Powder jar 1kg : aroma, shrimp, chicken, beef, fish
Haudecoeur is the EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR of Jumbo in France.
Imported from Morocco, DARI couscous is considered as the best couscous on the market.
- Wheat couscous : thin and medium. Packaging: 500g, 1kg, 5kg et 25kg
- Whole couscous: naturally high in fiber. Packaging : 1kg
- DARI Precooked barley semolina Al Belboula : couscous made of barley semolina rolled and precooked. Packaging : 1kg
- Peanut butter DAKATINE 4/4 and 1/2.
Is obtained by the milling of selected peanuts. Those peanuts were entirely peeled and roasted before being thinly milled. It can be consumed as it is or mixed with sugar or honey. It will perfectly go along any traditional African or Asian meals.
- Peanut butter DAKANUTS 4/4 and plastic jar 500g.
Same as Dakatine but more competitive.
- Peanut butter PCD 500g.
One of the most ancient peanut butter in Europe. Contains more than 96% of peanuts.
- Roasted and salted blanched peanuts : eat as a snack, also used in Asian and African cuisine.
- Peanuts powder : with skin, used in African cuisine
- Blanched and shelled peanuts
- Unshelled peanuts
- Roasted and shelled peanuts : often used in Asian cuisine, fried in wok to add flavor to vegetables or chicken but also crushed in butter in order to make sauces.
- Caramelized peanuts : sugar coated round peanut
Most of our peanuts are in 500g, 1, 5 and 25kg.
Do not hesitate to contact us to know the whole range.
Jasmine broken rice DRAGON Thaïland
The broken rice is a fragment of calibrated rice. It is obtained during the rice’s milling. Depending on its size, it is broken one, two or three times.
We rigorously choose our broken rice in order to ensure a homogeneous product.
Each size of broken rice allows different use and recipe.
- Broken rice A1 extra super from Thaïland (broken one time). Packaging : 1, 5 and 20kg.
- Broken rice A1 super from Thaïland N°1(broken two times). Packaging : 1, 5 and 20kg.
- Broken rice from Thaïland (broken three times). Packaging : 20kg.
Orange blossom’s aroma 0.5 L and 1 L : perfume most of the oriental pastries. It can also be used in candies, ice creams and pastry dough.
Rose’s aroma 0.5 L: from roses petals’ distillation and with a strong perfume, the rose’s aroma is perfect for pastry dough and ice creams.
- Garlic pulp Soko d’ail 125g and 1kg : is used, like the fresh product, in all preparations where the garlic touch is desired (catering, ready-cooked dish, etc.)
- Butter ghee La vache de Paris 400g and 800g : obtained from the concentration of milk fat from the cow. Doesn’t burn during the cooking process.
- Food coloring Les Chaines 25g.
- Roasted and salted corn : essentially consumed as a snack
- Roasted and salted pistachios : fruit from the pistachio tree. Consumed as a snack.
- Roasted and salted cashew nuts : consumed as a snack
- Cashew nuts : often used in several cuisines (Arabic, Indian, Asian, and others)
- Broken cashew nuts
- Roasted and salted pumpkin seeds : consumed as snacking at anytime during the day (especially for kids)
- Rice crackers : from puffed rice, consumed as an appetizer.
- Roasted and salted sunflower seeds : consumed as snack around the Mediterranean basin. Also excellent in salads, vegetables, cakes and yoghurts.
- Walnuts half : fruit of the walnut tree, the fruit comes in half after breaking the shell. Can be used in making pastries or consumed as snack.
- Macadamia nuts
Sultana and golden raisins
- Sultana raisins : derived of a particularly sweet raisin. The grapes are first washed, then sun dried. The raisin’s color changed, going from green to brown and the level of humidity is reduced in half. Packaging : 500g, 1 and 2,5kg.
- Golden raisins : packaging : 500g, 1 and 12,5kg.
Other dried fruits
- Dried apricot : whole fruit pitted then dried. Soft and tart flavor.
- Pineapple cubes
- Dehydrated Papayas Diced
- Pine nuts : small seed from the pine. Used in the preparation of some desserts. Also used in order to accompany salads or in recipes such as pesto.
- Banana chips
- Exotic fruits mix : mix of 5 dehydrated exotic fruits deliciously sweetened
- Nutmeg Date
- Dried figs
- Agen prunes
Most of our dried fruits are in 250g, 400g, 800g and 1kg. Do not hesitate to contact us to know the whole range.
Bulgur and other wheats
- Bulgur : It means cracked wheat. Thin, it is mostly used for traditional recipes such as tabbouleh or the Lebanese “kebbe”. Thick bulgur is used as a side meal. Its shelf life is long lasting. Packaging : 1, 5 and 25kg.
- Corn gruel “Dzedzaz” : is a grain which have been unshelled. Very soft, its after cooking texture reminds of risotto’s, slightly creamy. Packaging : 1 and 25kg.
- Whole grain “Hadig” : the grain’s exterior envelop is removed which gives it a firm texture and slight savor of hazelnut. The preparation is the same as the rice. Packaging : 1kg.
Corn and corn semolina
Hominy corn : broken corn. Packaging : 1 and 25kg
Haïti corn : broken corn in small pieces. Packaging : 1,5 and 25kg
Corn flour : can be mixed with traditional flours for the preparation of breads, cakes, etc. It can also be used to thicken sauces and creams and as a thickening in soups. Used alone, it will make corn galette (tortillas, millas, etc.). Yellow or White. Packaging : 1 and 25kg
Corn Semolina : obtained by degermed milling corn. It can be yellow or white depending on the variety of corn. It is used for polenta and many other preparations. Packaging : 1 and 25kg.
Saf yeast : is specially conceived in bread preparation. It can be perfectly mixed with Samia extra-thin semolina 5 kg also used in bakery preparation.
Packaging : 125g and 500g.
Instant red yeast Saf : is specially conceived in bread preparation without rehydratation need. It is a successful dry yeast used by bakers of the world.
Packaging : 125g.
- Wheat semolina LEGUMOR : our high quality semolina from a strict selection of wheat. Packaging: 1, 5 and 25kg.
- Barley semolina LEGUMOR : widely consumed in North Africa, barley semolina is a substitute to corn semolina and can be used to prepare couscous. Packaging: 1, 5 and 25kg.