Ajvar mild PODRAVKA
This tasty and aromatic vegetable relish is made with a delicious blend of ripe peppers, tomatoes, eggplant and spices.
Thanks to its mild and mellow flavour, it works as the perfect accompaniment to just about anything, including grilled meats.
Packaging : 350g
Imported from Morocco, DARI couscous is considered as the best couscous on the market.
- Wheat couscous : thin and medium. Packaging: 500g, 1kg, 5kg et 25kg
- Whole couscous: naturally high in fiber. Packaging : 1kg
- DARI Precooked barley semolina Al Belboula : couscous made of barley semolina rolled and precooked. Packaging : 1kg
Orange blossom’s aroma 0.5 L and 1 L : perfume most of the oriental pastries. It can also be used in candies, ice creams and pastry dough.
Rose’s aroma 0.5 L: from roses petals’ distillation and with a strong perfume, the rose’s aroma is perfect for pastry dough and ice creams.
Jasmine broken rice DRAGON Thaïland
The broken rice is a fragment of calibrated rice. It is obtained during the rice’s milling. Depending on its size, it is broken one, two or three times.
We rigorously choose our broken rice in order to ensure a homogeneous product.
Each size of broken rice allows different use and recipe.
- Broken rice A1 extra super from Thaïland (broken one time). Packaging : 1, 5 and 20kg.
- Broken rice A1 super from Thaïland N°1(broken two times). Packaging : 1, 5 and 20kg.
- Broken rice from Thaïland (broken three times). Packaging : 20kg.
Jasmine rice PERLE D’ASIE Cambodia
We offer 3 different qualities of jasmine rice from Cambodia :
- PERLE D’ASIE orange : long rice with a quality close to the Jasmine Rice from Thailand. We re-manufacture it in order to ensure the best quality. Packaging: 5 and 20 kg
- PERLE D’ASIE purple : a quality specially adapted to a rice cooker. Packaging: 5 and 20kg
- PERLE D’ASIE blue : an attractive price for a quality jasmine rice. Packaging: 1, 5 and 20kg.
SAMIA culinary aids
- Food coloring, easy to use 33g : to bring color in your meals.
- Colored vinegar – halal 0.5 L : traditional format.
- Colored vinegar – halal 0.5 L: manufactured in Morocco, this vinegar is specially liked thanks to its taste and its halal warranty. Recipe totally identical to the traditional bottle.
- White vinegar – halal 0.5 L.
- Vegetable mix 820g : the vegetable mix (cabbage, carrot, pepper, pickle, onion) is the perfect side for cold meats. It is also used as a snack.
- Lemon confit 820g : essential ingredients in oriental cuisine especially to cook tagine, meat, fish, pastas, bulgur and salads.
- Alimentary bicarbonate 300g : can be used in many ways (to soften the meat, the help digest dried vegetables, etc.)
- Samia halal gravies 100g : 2 recipes free from preservatives and gluten-free. Veal/chicken gravy
SAMIA halal soups
Dehydrated and tasty soups. Easy to prepare, they are ready in 10 minutes. Contains the equivalent of 4 bowls.
- Harira soup 110g : traditional soup from Maghreb made from chickpeas, lentils, onions an vermicelli.
- Chorba soup 110g : traditional soup from Maghreb made from vegetables and spices.
We also offer liquid soups. Convenient, those soups can be heated in the microwave or in the saucepan in 3 minutes. Coloring and preservative free.